Hello Linux Geeksters. As scheduled, Fedora 19 “Schrödinger’s Cat” has been officially released.
Fedora 19 in four flavours by default, Gnome 3.8.3, KDE 4.10.4, XFCE 4.10.1 and LXDE 0.5.5. Also Mate 1.6.1 and Cinnamon 1.8.1 are available in the default repositories.As you already know, Fedora is famous for bringing new software and technology to the users. And Fedora 19 makes no exception. It runs on the Linux Kernel 3.9.5, and ships with the following software, by default: PHP 5.5, Ruby 2.0.0, alsa-lib 22.214.171.124, GCC 4.8.1, httpd 2.4.4, MariaDB 5.5.31, PostgreSQL 9.2.4, Python 2.7.5, Firefox 21.0, the newly created OpenJDK8, Xorg server 1.14.1 and many others.
Among the new features, it brings 3D printing support, from software for creating 3D models, to tools that generate and send code to 3D printers. (For now, Windows 8 only dreams of this). Kernel 3.9.5 also improves the support for the EXT4 and BTRFS filesystems.
- Fedora 19 Gnome for 32 bit systems
- Fedora 19 Gnome for 64 bit systems
- Fedora 19 KDE for 32 bit systems
- Fedora 19 KDE for 64 bit systems
- Fedora 19 LXDE for 32 bit systems
- Fedora 19 LXDE for 64 bit systems
- Fedora 19 XFCE for 32 bit systems
- Fedora 19 XFCE for 64 bit systems