The latest version available is FlareGet 4.1-80, which has been recently released, coming with the below changes:
- fixed failure of downloads with file size than 5KB
- fixed the download dialog behavior to display on top
- fixed hiding of main window on closing to tray in Mac
- fixed some minor UI issues
- added notification for download start, if download dialog is disabled
- improvements in queue manager
- added support for showing files selected on opening in file manager
- other minor bug fixes and improvements
In this article I will show you how to install FlareGet 4.1.80 on Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mageia, OpenMandriva, ROSA Desktop and other systems using RPM packages.
Because it is not available via repository, we have to download the flareget tar.gz archive, extract it and install the rpm packages inside. Follow the instructions for your system’s architecture exactly, in order to get a successful installation.
How to install FlareGet 4.1-80 on 32 bit systems:
$ wget http://www.flareget.com/files/flareget/rpm/i386/flareget_4.1-80_i386(stable)_rpm.tar.gz
$ tar -xzvf "flareget_4.1-80_i386(stable)_rpm.tar.gz"
$ cd flareget_4.1-80_i386(stable)_rpm
$ sudo rpm -i flareget-4.1-80.i386.rpm
How to install FlareGet 4.1-80 on 64 bit systems:
$ wget http://www.flareget.com/files/flareget/rpm/amd64/flareget_4.1-80_x86_64(stable)_rpm.tar.gz
$ tar -xzvf "flareget_4.1-80_x86_64(stable)_rpm.tar.gz"
$ cd flareget_4.1-80_x86_64(stable)_rpm
$ sudo rpm -i flareget-4.1-80.x86_64.rpm