Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may already know, OpenTTD (Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe) is a Transport Tycoon clone, working on Linux and Unix systems. Being an old game, it does not have good graphics, but it has a convincing gameplay.
The latest version available is OpenTTD 1.5.0, which has been recently released, bringing the below changes:
- Fix:Add Misc. GRF Feature Flag 6 to enable the second rocky tile set.
- Fix: Display relative offset changes in the sprite aligner.
- Fix: Original road vehicle acceleration crashed for vehicles taking over.
- Fix: GCC 5 compilation.
- Fix: Data race due to lazy initialisation of objects.
- Fix: Compilation with MinGW64.
- Fix: Use the regular clipping functions in the sprite aligner instead of some magic.
- Fix: Windows randomly drops SetCursorPos calls, breaking the RMB-scrolling.
Recently, OpenTTD 1.5.0 has been added to the default repositories of Arch Linux, Manjaro and derivative systems, so installing it is easy. All you have to do is:
$ sudo pacman -S openttd