Tizen Azure Phone Concept: 2 GHZ Quad Core CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16 MPX Camera, All In A Metal-Titanium Case

For now, Tizen Azure is just a concept. With a 2GHz Quad Core Intel Processor, 2GB of RAM memory, 128GB internal storage, a replaceble 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery, 16 megapixel camera and a metal-titanium case, Tizen Azure will be an awesome smartphone, comparable with Google Nexus and iPhone. The phone will run with Tizen 2.0 Magnolia.

Tizen Azure Phone Concept: 2 GHZ Quad Core CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16 MPX Camera, All In A Metal-Titanium Case

For those who don’t know yet, Tizen OS is a Linux based operating system developed by Intel and Samsung and sponsored by the Linux Foundation. Tizen is  still bleeding edge technology, the first Tizen tablet will be released soon, by a Japanese company. Because 80% of the Android applications work on Tizen, there is no doubt that it will gain good popularity, sooner or later.

Tizen Azure Phone Concept: 2 GHZ Quad Core CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16 MPX Camera, All In A Metal-Titanium Case

More screenshots can be found here.

Liked it? Take a second to support Geekster on Patreon!
Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in The Linux and Unix Articles!
One comment on “Tizen Azure Phone Concept: 2 GHZ Quad Core CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16 MPX Camera, All In A Metal-Titanium Case
  1. M.chanthru says:

    Superp awesome smart phone. But when will it launched for people? Especially in india? And what was the price? What about the service centre, spares? Is it available easily. Only 80% android soft ware mean, what about the other 20%? Need more details and full specification.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Support LinuxG via Patreon
Support LinuxG.net on Patreon!
Subscribe

  

Subscribe to get the latest Linux news and how to guides directly on your e-mail!