Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may know, The ZaReason ZaTab T2 Android tablet has been officially released. It comes with an unlocked bootloader, so Linux can be easily installed on it. By default, it comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean preinstalled.
The only problem with this tablet is that it has PowerVR graphics, so open source graphics drivers may not work well, so you can have issues if you plan to run Linux on it.
- 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixel IPS display
- 5 point multitouch touchscreen
- Allwinner A31 ARM Cortex-A7 Quad Core Processor
- PowerVR SGX544 MP2 graphics
- 2 GB RAM + microSD slot
- 8GB storage
- mini HDMI port
- Micro USO port
- 802.11b/g/n WIFI
- 5 MPX main camera + VGA front camera
- 6000mAh battery