The Mozilla developers have released the 10th Beta version of Firefox 23, bringing some improvements to the previous version. For a list of features and improvements, read the changelog.
In this article I will show you how to install Firefox 23 Beta 10 on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail, Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal, Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin, Linux Mint 15 Olivia, Linux Mint 14 Nadia and Linux Mint 13 Maya.
Firefox 23 Beta 10 is not availble in any PPA yet, but it should be added soon to the Firefox Beta PPA. So, all you have to do is:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mozillateam/firefox-next
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install firefox
For now, you can install Firefox 23.10 Beta only by hand. Download the archive, for your system architecture (32 bit or 64 bit), extract the bzip2 archive and run Firefox:
- How To Install Mozilla Firefox 23 On Ubuntu 13.04, 12.10, 12.04 And Linux Mint 15, 14, 13
- Firefox 25 Has Been Added To The Default Repositories Of Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04
- Firefox 25.0.1 And Thunderbird 24.1.1 Have Been Added To The Default Repositories Of Ubuntu 13.10/13.04/12.10/12.04 And Derivates
- How To Install Firefox 24, On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS And Pear OS Via The UbuntuZilla Repository
- How To Install Firefox 23.0.1 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint And Elementary OS Via PPA