Flattastic: Yet Another Beautiful Theme For Gnome Shell, Unity, XFCE4 And OpenBox
Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may know, Flattastic is a set of eight themes, compatible with Gnome Shell, Unity, XFCE4 and OpenBox. The theme is available in 8 flavors, orange and orange-light, blue and blue-light, green and green-light, burgundy and burgundy-light.
The Flattastic theme does not work well on desktop environments written in Qt, like KDE.
In order to get get a better usage, it is advised to combine the Flattastic themes with the Nitrux, Compass or Flattr icons.
To install the Flattasic theme on Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora, OpenSUSE and other systems, using the supported desktop environments, download the theme from here, extract the zip archive and paste all the containing folders in /usr/share/themes.
- How To Install Nvidia 325.08 Beta Drivers On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora And OpenSUSE
- Chrome 48 (48.0.2564.23) Beta Has Been Released
- How To Install The Moka Gnome Shell Theme 0.1 On Ubuntu 14.04,13.10,13.04,12.10,12.04, Linux Mint 16,15,14,13, Fedora 20,19,18 And OpenSUSE 13.1,12.3,12.2
- The Moka Theme 0.1 For Gnome Shell Has Been Updated + Installation Instructions On Ubuntu, Fedora And OpenSUSE
- How To Install The Faba Icon Theme On Ubuntu 14.04,13.10,13.04,12.10,12.04, Linux Mint 16,15,14,13, Fedora 20,19,18 And OpenSUSE 13.1,12.3,12.2
Tagged with: fedora
, flattastic theme
, how to install flattastic theme on fedora
, how to install flattastic theme on linux mint
, how to install flattastic theme on opensuse
, how to install flattastic theme on ubuntu
, linux mint
Posted in The Linux and Unix Articles!