How To Install Pimagizer 0.3.1 On Fedora, OpenSUSE, CentOS and Mageia
Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may know, Pimagizer is an open-source lightweight tool for resizing images, written in Python using GTK+3. It has a simple and intuitive GUI and creates duplicates of the resized photos, in order not to loose the original one.
In this article I will show you how to install Pimagizer 0.3.1 on Fedora 19, Fedora 18, Fedora 17, Mageia 4, Mageia 3, OpenSUSE 13.1, OpenSUSE 12.3, OpenSUSE 12.2 and CentOS 6.
It is not available via any repository, but it can be easily downloaded from LaunchPad and installed, by hand. All you have to do is:
$ wget -c https://launchpad.net/pimagizer/trunk/0.3/+download/pimagizer-0.3-1.noarch.rpm
$ sudo rpm -i *.rpm
- How To Install Nvidia 325.08 Beta Drivers On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora And OpenSUSE
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 On Fedora, OpenSUSE, Mageia And CentOS
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.1.1 RC2 On Fedora, OpenSUSE, CentOS And Mageia
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.1 Fedora, Mageia, OpenSUSE And CentOS
- How To Install LibreOffice 3.6.7 On Fedora 19, Fedora 18, Fedora 17, OpenSUSE 13.1, OpenSUSE 12.2, OpenSUSE 12.1, Mageia 4, Mageia 3 And CentOS 6
Tagged with: centos
, centos 6
, fedora 17
, fedora 18
, fedora 19
, mageia 3
, mageia 4
, opensuse 12.2
, opensuse 12.3
, opensuse 13.1
Posted in The Linux and Unix Articles!