How To Install RawTherapee 4.0.11 On Ubuntu 13.04, 12.10, 12.04 And Linux Mint 15, 14, 13
Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may know, Rawtherapee is an open-source software for editing photos, written in C++ and using GTK+ as frontend. The latest version available is Rawtherapee 4.0.11, which has been released on the 29th of May. For a list of new features and improvements, visit the official site.
In this article I will show you how to install Rawtherapee 4.0.11 on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail, Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal, Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin, Linux Mint 15 Olivia, Linux Mint 14 Nadia and Linux Mint 13 Maya, via PPA.
Because it is available via PPA, installing Rawtherapee 4.0.11 on Ubuntu and Linux Mint is easy. All you have to do is:
Add the PPA:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway
Update the local repository index:
$ sudo apt-get update
Install RawTherapee 4.0.11:
$ sudo apt-get install rawtherapee
- How To Install Rawtherapee 4.2 On Ubuntu 14.04 And Derivative Systems
- How To Install RawTherapee 4.2 On Ubuntu 14.10, Ubuntu 14.04 And Derivative Systems
- How To Install RawTherapee 4.0.12 On Ubuntu 13.10/13.04/12.10/12.04, Linux Mint 16/15/14/13, Pear OS 8/7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install RawTherapee 4.0.11 On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Rawtherapee 4.1 On Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17 And Their Derivative Systems
Tagged with: how to install rawtherapee on linux mint
, how to install rawtherapee on ubuntu
, linux mint 13
, linux mint 14
, linux mint 15
, ubuntu 12.04
, ubuntu 12.10
, ubuntu 13.04
Posted in The Linux and Unix Articles!