How To Install SyncWall 2.0.0 On Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu 12.04, Linux Mint 16, Linux Mint 13 And Elementary OS 0.2
Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may know, SyncWall is a small app used for syncronizing wallpapers on different workstations. It does not use FTP or internet to download photos. The workstations need to have the same pool of files, for a successfull sync of the desktop wallpapers. The latest version available is SyncWall 2.0.0, which has been recently released.
In this article I will show you how to install SyncWall 2.0.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr, Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander, Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin and derivative systems, including: Linux Mint 16 Petra, Linux Mint 13 Maya and Elementary OS 0.2 Luna.
Because it is available via PPA, installing SyncWall 2.0.0 on the listed Ubuntu, Linux Mint and Elementary OS systems is easy. All you have to do is add the ppa to your system, update the local repository index and install the syncwall package. Like this:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install syncwall
- How To Install SyncWall On Ubuntu 13.04, 12.10, 12.04 And Linux Mint 15, 14, 13
- How To Install Audacity 2.0.5 On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Virtualbox 4.2.22 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pear OS, Elementary OS, Debian Wheezy And Kwheezy
- How To Install Oracle Java 7 Update 51 (7u51) On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, 10.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Nvidia 325.08 Beta Drivers On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora And OpenSUSE
Tagged with: elementary os
, elementary os 0.2 luna
, how to install syncwall on elementary os
, how to install syncwall on linux mint
, how to install syncwall on ubuntu
, linux mint
, linux mint 13
, linux mint 16
, ubuntu 12.04
, ubuntu 13.10
, ubuntu 14.04
Posted in The Linux and Unix Articles!