How To Install The Pacifica Icon Theme 0.1 On Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin And Elementary OS 0.2 Luna
Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may already know the Pacifica Icons Theme is a set of icons inspired by Elementary OS. Since the Pacifica Icons Theme has been created for Elementary OS, it is also compatible with Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin.
In this article I will show you how to install the Pacifica Icon Theme 0.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin, Elementary OS 0.2 Luna and Linux Mint 13 Maya, via PPA.
Follow these instructions exactly, in order to get a successful installation:
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:elementary-br/projects
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install pacifica-icon-theme
You can easily set the Pacifica Icon Theme as default, by using the Gnome Tweak Tool:
$ gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface icon-theme "Pacifica"
- How To Install Audacity 2.0.5 On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Virtualbox 4.2.22 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pear OS, Elementary OS, Debian Wheezy And Kwheezy
- How To Install Oracle Java 7 Update 51 (7u51) On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, 10.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- Numix Icon Theme 2.0 Has Been Updated. How To Install It On Ubuntu 14.04, 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04 And Derivates
- How to Install MenuLibre on Ubuntu 13.04 / 12.10 / 12.04 and Linux Mint 14 / 13
Tagged with: elementary os
, elementary os 0.2 luna
, how to install pacifica icon theme on elementary os
, how to install pacifica icon theme on linux mint
, how to install pacifica icon theme on ubuntu
, linux mint
, linux mint 13
, pacifica icon theme
, ubuntu 12.04
Posted in The Linux and Unix Articles!
Leave a Reply