How to Install Unrar on Ubuntu 13.04, 12.10, 12.04
Hello Linux Geeksters.
As you know, RAR is a very popular compresion tool, but it is not free. For extracting rar archives, there are some third party free software like unrar and 7-Zip, which can be installed on Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
In this article I will show you how to install Unrar on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail, Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal, Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin.
The rar archives are popular on Windows systems, so an unrar tool for Linux is a must install.
Because unrar is in the default repositories, all you have to do to install unrar is:
sudo apt-get install unrar
- How to Install MenuLibre on Ubuntu 13.04 / 12.10 / 12.04 and Linux Mint 14 / 13
- How To Install Audacity 2.0.5 On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Oracle Java 7 Update 51 (7u51) On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, 10.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Virtualbox 4.2.22 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pear OS, Elementary OS, Debian Wheezy And Kwheezy
- How To Install Nvidia 325.08 Beta Drivers On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora And OpenSUSE