How to Uninstall LibreOffice from Debian based distros
If you have installed a pre-released version of LibreOffice and you get errors, or you simply want to remove LibreOffice to replace it with OpenOffice, or you got bored of your secretary work and you don’t want LibreOffice anymore, this is the correct method of uninstalling LibreOffice:
This command will remove all the LibreOffice and LibreOffice asociated files from your system.
$ sudo apt-get remove --purge libreoffice*
$ sudo apt-get clean
$ sudo apt-get autoremove
This method works for all the Debian based Linux distributions, such as: Ubuntu, Knoppix, Linux Mint, Damn Small Linux, Crunchbag.
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.2.3 RC3 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Debian And Their Derivative Systems
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.2.3 RC1 On Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint, Debian, Elementary OS And Their Derivative Systems
- How to Install LibreOffice 4.0.3 on Debian 7 Wheezy via Backports PPA
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.2.5 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pinguy OS, Elementary OS, Debian, Crunchbang And Other Ubuntu And Debian Derivatives
- How To Install LibreOffice 4.2.5 RC2 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pinguy OS, Debian And Other Ubuntu And Debian Derivatives