How to Update / Upgrade from Ubuntu 13.04 to Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander
Hello Linux Geeksters.
In this article I will show you how to upgrade / update from Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail to Ubuntu 13.10 Sauchy Salamander.
This is what you have to do:
$ sudo sed -i 's/raring/saucy/' /etc/apt/sources.list
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
$ sudo update-manager -d
-d upgrades to the newest development release.
At the moment, this is highly not recommended, since not even an alpha version of Ubuntu 13.10 was not released yet.
- How To Install Oracle Java 7 Update 51 (7u51) On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, 10.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Audacity 2.0.5 On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Virtualbox 4.2.22 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pear OS, Elementary OS, Debian Wheezy And Kwheezy
- How To Install Nvidia 325.08 Beta Drivers On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora And OpenSUSE
- How To Install Kernel 3.10 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian and Derivates