Skrooge 1.12.5 has been released, bringing a few corrections only.
Skrooge is a KDE app for managing personal finances, enabling the users to easily track down their income, expenses and investments, via its intuitive GUI.
The latest version available is Skrooge 1.12.5, which brings a few corrections only:
- Correction: Freeze amount should freeze unit
- Correction: Field order with tab key
- Correction: Display of multiple operations with common fields
- Correction: Payee with operations in 0 operation group
- Correction: Bad unit on some operation after search
- Correction: Build for QT built with -reduce-relocations
Note: Being a KDE app, Skrooge can be installed on systems using other desktop environments, but it installs a lot of KDE specific libraries.
Skrooge is available via some third party PPA so installing the latest version on Ubuntu should not cause too many problems. You only need to add the PPA to your system, update the local repository index and install the skrooge package:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:s-mankowski/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install skrooge
Optional, to remove skrooge, do:
$ sudo apt-get remove skrooge
The installation instructions should work on Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet, Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn, Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr and derivative systems, like Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela, Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca, Linux Mint 17 Qiana, Pinguy OS 14.04, Elementary OS 0.3 Freya, Deepin 2014, Peppermint 6, Peppermint 5, LXLE 14.04 and Linux Lite 2.