With Kodi 15.0 already released, the developers are already working at the first point update of their open source media hub and home theater software.
While Kodi 15.1 has not been released yet because the developers are still performing tests, the changelog is already available:
- flush renderbuffers when flushing video player
- Fix broken network.bandwidth setting
- pvr: fix stuttering indruduced
- unsigned apps are not working on jailbroken iOS5.1 devices
- Add installed languages to the list of possible stream languages
- ensure that file decriptor for logfile is NULL’ed
- pvr: fix holding lock while querying backend
- Fixes a crash when trying do delete a file in filemanager
- reimplement Cocoa_GetVolumeNameFromMountPoint
- [guilib] update label color for sliderex controls
- [backport] CProgressJob: fix crash in DoModal
- [backport][pvr] fix missing return in CGUIWindowPVRBase::OnBack
- FFmpeg: Bump to 2.6.4
If you want to test Kodi 15.1 and report bugs, see this forum thread for more information.