The “Getting Started With Ubuntu 13.10” Ubuntu Manual Has Been Released
Hello Linux Geeksters. The “Getting Started with Ubuntu 13.10” Ubuntu Manual has been released a while ago. This 151 pages guide provides the basic information on what ISO image to choose for your processor’s arch, how to install the latest Ubuntu version and how to make the propper configurations after that. It is written and designed by Ubuntu experts and aims to help the newcomers with their migration on Ubuntu.
Getting Started with Ubuntu 13.10 is more like a quick start guide, that skips some technical details in order not to make you feel overwhelmed, than a Ubuntu instruction manual.
Download the Getting Started With Ubuntu 13.10 Ubuntu Manual
As a reminder, yesterday both Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamanader and Ubuntu Touch have been officially released.
- How To Install Oracle Java 7 Update 51 (7u51) On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, 10.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Audacity 2.0.5 On Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, 12.10, 12.04, Linux Mint 16, 15, 14, 13, Pear OS 8, 7 And Elementary OS 0.2
- How To Install Virtualbox 4.2.22 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Pear OS, Elementary OS, Debian Wheezy And Kwheezy
- How To Install Nvidia 325.08 Beta Drivers On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora And OpenSUSE
- How To Install Kernel 3.10 On Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian and Derivates