Hello Linux Geeksters. As you may know, System76 is computer manufacturer, creating Ubuntu computers, laptops and servers. They choose wise the hardware components, in order to have full support on the Ubuntu Linux systems. In November 2013, the System76 Sable Touch, All-in-One Touchscreen computer has been announced.
Now, a new Sable All-in-one computer has been released, named Sable Complete All-in-One. And like other System76 products, it comes with Ubuntu pre-installed.
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 CPU’s
- Display: 21.5″ 1080p Full High Definition LED Backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics: Intel High Definition 4600 Graphics
- Memory: up to 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
- Storage: one 2.5″ platter or solid state hard drive up to 960 GB, one mSATA SSD up to 480 GB
- Networking: Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000), Optional Internal 802.11 AC WiFi
- Wireless: Optional 802.11 ac/b/g/n
- Audio system: 2 Built in Speakers, Intel High Definition Audio – 5.1 Channel via HDMI Out, 2.1 Channel via Analog I/O, built in microphone
- Webcam: 1.3 megapixel front bezel webcam
- Left side ports: 2 x USB 2.0, Headphone Out, Microphone In, SD Card Reader
- Right site buttons: Power, Brightness Up, Brightness Down
- Bottom ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, DVI-I, HDMI, Audio I/O, RJ45 LAN, Power Connector
- Power Management: Suspend
- Power Supply: 150 Watt
- Dimensions: 25.6″ x 18.1″ x 10.4″ (WxHxD)
- Weight: 20.0 lbs. (9.07 kg.)
With the default hardware configuration, the Sable Complete All-In-One Computer costs 839$, but like at the other System76 products, the hardware specs can be customized by the users. More information is available here.